We love it because it is a good interactive toy for you and your furry friend! You can alter the difficulty of the tasks for them by leaving the tasks open or folded. You can encourage your pet to start playing by hiding treats inside the tasks of the mat and make it an enjoyable enrichment. It is designed to fulfill your dog’s needs of mental challenges.
- The mat has 35 press studs and each placed 10 cm apart
- Dimension of mat is about 68 x 48cm
- Starter set comes with a carrier bag with a basic mat and 3 activities: envelope, water lily and cone cloth
- Additional activities are available and are sold separately in 3 levels: easy, medium, advanced
- Carrier bag allows you to pack the tasks and go
- Can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or hand wash with soapy water. Avoid tumble dry.
- Supervise your dog when they’re working on the mat
- Only allow one single dog to play at a time
- Begin with opening one single task on the mat and let your dog see treats in the task
- Help your dog if needed, but don’t take away the initiative from them
- Keep the playing positive by giving them a lot of praises. Don’t force your dog to solve the tasks
- Encourage your dog to play, no matter if they can solve the task or not
- Avoid your dog from biting the tasks and mat
- Limit each play time at maximum 15 minutes to avoid over-stimulation
- Always end playing on a positive note
- Put away the mat when not in use
You can vary each task in the starter set as below:
A square envelope allowing you to hide treats and can be closed with the stick.
- Level 1: The task is attached to the mat, opened and without the stick.
- Level 2: The task is attached to the mat, closed and without the stick.
- Level 3: The task is attached to the mat, closed and with the stick.
THIS IS A SQUARE TASK WITH 4 POCKETS FOR TREATS AND VELCRO FOR YOU TO FOLD EACH CORNER TOWARDS THE CENTRE
- Level 1: The task is attached to the mat openly
- Level 2: The task is attached to the mat with some pockets folded towards the centre but not closed with the Velcro
- Level 3: The task is attached to the mat with all pockets folded towards the centre and closed with the Velcro
Use the elastic band with press studs to attach the fabric cloth onto the mat.
- Level 1: The task is placed on the mat (unfolded), with a treat hidden underneath
- Level 2: The task is folded like a napkin with a treat inside and attached to the mat with the enclosed elastic band
- Level 3: The task is folded like a napkin with a treat inside, closed with the enclosed elastic band and attached to the mat with another elastic band.
Download Question and Answer Document