The FitPAWS® Peanut is used for core conditioning of sporting and working dogs as well as for animal rehabilitation and therapy. The unique shape of the peanut limits its movement to front/back or side/side, important for dogs new to this type of training. A great tool for introducing your senior, overweight or rehabilitating pet to core conditioning, strength and fitness.
The professional-grade heavy-duty PVC material is formulated for use with dogs. It provides superior gripping and resists damage caused by dog nails.
You can also adjust the balance challenge by under-inflating so the ball is not as firm. Perform stretches, stand, down, bow, shake, high 5, log roll and more.
Product includes FitPAWS® Peanut, hand pump, training DVD and retail box.
BETTER FOR DOGS THAN A ROUND EXERCISE BALL!
We love our round exercise ball as much as you love yours, but our canine friends seem to struggle with it. They experience:
- An unnatural stance
- Strain on their back and neck
- A situation that is hard for they and their handler to control
For these reasons we designed the FitPAWS® Peanut specifically for our four legged companions. The benefits are:
- More training surface on top
- Dog able to stand in natural stance
- Straight back and relaxed neck
- Saddle dip for stretching
- Easier for handler to control
- Nail resistant (heavy-duty PVC material)
HOW to inflate your FitPAWS® Peanut: https://youtu.be/8iXd_xZeDg8