Adaptil® is an easy to use and convenient product for reassuring dogs during stressful situations which in turn reduces or prevents stress related behaviour.
Mother dogs naturally emit a pheromone to their puppies just after birth, to comfort them and reinforce the attachment between the mother and her offspring. Adaptil® mimics these appeasing pheromones to keep your dog calm and reduce or eliminate stress in dogs of all ages.
Adaptil® can be used in the following situations:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as:
- staying in kennels
- staying home alone
- visiting the vet
- new baby
Adaptil® is dog specific, odourless, non-sedative and can be used alongside other medication.
Adaptil® is available as a diffuser for continued home use, or a spray. Adaptil® spray can be applied daily alongside the diffuser when needed- for travel to the vet/ groomer/ boarding, moving to a new home, new furniture, renovations or in situations where stress is seen.
HOW TO USE ADAPTIL® DIFFUSERS IN THE HOME:
- To help stop and/ or prevent canine stress, we recommend to plug Adaptil® diffuser in the room where your dog spends most of its time
- Just screw the refill vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket
- The diffuser should be plugged in continuously for best results
- One diffuser covers an area up to 700sqft and lasts about 60days
- Adaptil® refills can be purchase and replaced as required
- Up to 5 refills may be used before replacing the diffuser unit
- Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves or behind doors, curtains or furniture.