- We will acknowledge your order to confirm that we have received your order by email. The confirmation will provide:
- details of what you have ordered,
- details of the price charged,
- information about the progress of your order, and
- estimated dispatch and delivery information.
- The availability of the merchandise is as shown on our Site and will be updated regularly by us. They should not be relied on as any definite or factual statements as to whether the merchandise you wish to purchase is actually in stock. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers on a first-come-first-served basis.
- If we cancel your order we will notify you by email or by phone and make the necessary arrangements with you for the cancellation of your order as soon as possible. You accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- The orders shall not be placed for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation. They shall be for your personal use only.
- We shall appoint a third-party courier to deliver to make deliveries only in the specified areas of Hong Kong from Monday to Saturday during business hours except on the first two days of the Lunar New Year; statutory and/or bank holidays and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning is in force. The courier may take longer to deliver to remote areas and outer islands. We reserve the right to decline delivery through the courier at our sole discretion.
- The courier will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be deemed to be delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise is delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order without any refund or compensation to you in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- Unless otherwise specified, we will use all reasonable commercial endeavors to dispatch the order to the courier to make delivery within a reasonable period of time after your order is accepted.
- The courier may deliver the merchandise in one or more installments. Any time slots and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If the courier is unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times they should inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
- You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- You acknowledge that the delivery service is being outsourced to a third-party courier on sub-contracted basis and we have no control over the actual delivery time and date.
At Paws In Motion our goal is to provide the best possible products for your pet. Many of our products are dependent on choosing the correct sizing and we prefer it if you call us at 93577541 for sizing and model assistance before purchase to make sure the item suits your pets.
In the case that you have purchased incorrect sizing then we will accept a return within 10 days of purchase as long as:
- the merchandise is not a prescription or a supplement product;
- the merchandise is unused and in the condition originally sold together with all parts and accessories which are provided with the merchandise including manuals, certificates, labels, tags, consumables, bags, and boxes;
- the packaging of the merchandise must be in the condition in which it was delivered to you.
- If you’d like to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 93577541 and let us know the reason for your return (defective/ wrong size/ wrong item etc).
- You will need to pack the product well enough for shipping to prevent damage during shipping. We will provide you with our return delivery address. Please mark the package clearly with our address and be sure to include your original invoice or order number and contact information inside. You can use your preferred postal courier and ship back the item to us.
- Once we receive your returned item back, we will process your return and refund the product price (minus the shipping, handling and other charges). If you wish to exchange for other sizes or products, we will credit your account once we have received your returned item. If you require a refund, this will be returned to the payment card or provided via cheque. Please provide cheque recipient name, your personal contact information (in case different from the time of purchase) and allow 5 to 7 business days for the refund.